Cross Effect Store

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A New Day

    Welcome to the first word's to appear here on this blog. This will become my journal site. A place where I will share what I will be drawing next as it comes to me. You see, the art is inspired and if I don't acknowledge the vision right away, I lose it. I have to draw within a day of what was given to me. the same hold's to my music. I have songs now that I've written and now don't remember how they go. I had chords, but it always changes if I don't practice them. Sometimes  believe that is God's way of maturing the song, as He did me through time. There is so much to do, but so little money right now. I broke my leg Dec 29th of last year and I just had another surgery and the doctor's believe I will be out another four months. I go back for a follow up the 27th of April and I hope I get the all clear to put weight on the ankle. i may be in crutches , but I still believe I can find work. With God's blessings, I hope to continue to create music and art for His glory. Oh how wonderful it would be to work for God. The power of having a boss as Him would be truly remarkable. Therefore I do hope that you will be inspired by the art and that it may touch your heart, then share the experience with others. you see, that's what it is all about to me. I'm sharing the love He has bestowed upon me with the world. I want the world to feel the love and passion I feel. This gift isn't just for me, it's for the chosen. Those who are wanting to open their eyes to a new way of life. those whom this art will open their hearts, if only for that moment. For in that moment, the seed is planted. then, as they go through life, that picture will, from time to time, appear in their heads and they will remember the moment and the feeling they received. If you feel this, you will want to pay it forward, for this feeling is too much to handle all alone. be safe and may His blessing rain upon your life.  Your fellow traveller,
                                                          Jay

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing you love of Christ with us. This is so great to hear that you are in a wonderful relationship with the Lord. God brought you back home to us for a reason. He has a great plan ahead. May the words God speaks through you and show His love through you touch someone close and bring that one person closer to our Lord Jesus Christ. I love you, Jay. Wishing you all the best in finding work. I pray that your foot heals. Praise God for your wonderful spirit.

    ReplyDelete