Cross Effect Store

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blessings of Obediance

          Every command of the Lord must be observed carefully in order to receive such great blessings. Delight in doing what is right and your life will be filled with increase. There is one important item to remember though, you must never forget who gave this increase, this prosperity. you must  never forget the Lord your God, your Father whom loves you and is happy to bless your life richly. Remember how He first humbled you and He lead you out of your own Egypt's of the world. Never look in the mirror  and declare yourself the one who made your life what it is. Never turn your face from the Lord and honor yourself. God is the one who gave you the power to attain this wealth. If you forget, it is written that you shall surely perish. So, I'm thinking, if you surely enjoy the state of your life right now, would you be willing to give it all up because of your self? Your life could be richer by committing all your way's to the Lord. You will never conquer your situations in life that are even greater than you could of realized you even had the knowledge to.
          God goes before you as a consuming fire. He makes things all possible. It's not because of your righteousness, it's because of your trust  and fear in God. A fear deep in respect. My dad would teach me his way's. I would listen, and when he told me to do something and how to do it, I did it. Yes, I feared him. I also thought as a child, but now that I think as an adult and look back on the situation, I see that is was not fear at all. It was Love; Love for my father. It was respect and he was teaching and correcting me because he loved me back. He didn't want his son to grow up to be an idiot. So, the Lord our God, our Father in heaven, does the same for us. He wants us to have wisdom and understanding, so that when we attain the life He has been preparing for us, that life will be blessed. We will have the tools to accept that life, the blessings, and appreciate them. We will know what to do, and we will do it with His Love. All because we trusted in Him and never forgot Who taught us to ride our first bike.
                                         I love you Father God and father Skip,
                             Jay Burleyhttp:/www.wix.com/crosseffect/cross-effect

No comments:

Post a Comment