Cross Effect Store

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Never Give Up

          Starting a new career is tough but I know that my art is truly inspired by God, therefore I can't give up. Even when it looks like this is all it will ever be, a blog and a web site showcasing my art, I have to continue onward and forward. I must trust in God that this is where I'm at for the moment. He knows what He is doing. I will not be ashamed of the Gospel of Christ and will continue to share this art with the world. I have to stay strong for Him. may this work be an inspiration to others and may they believe that they, too, can and will live their dreams for the Lord. Third Day, the Christian Band, inspired me to pick up a guitar and start playing and writing music. If He can do this for me, then I know that He can do this for you. You CAN do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you. Christ will work through you to do all He has for you in this world. I'm speaking to myself also, because I am only human. I falter time to time, but in sharing the Word and the life He has taken me from and the life I'm leading now, I remind myself that He is real. He loves me and I love Him. So, I will not give up on the dreams I feel He has given me and will continue to go forward, as I pay it forward with the Love He has put in my heart. Follow the path He has laid before you, for it is lit with His love. Be patient, for in due time, you will reap a reward for your continued diligence. God Bless....Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment